Revenue Chicago. Are you a critical thinker you?

This is time to really get it! πŸ’¦πŸ€£

REACHING FOR EVERYTHING! 
I cannot get involved with you. But I do get it. And I only see time and a cherished mode. But whatever it do, I just want you to expert yourself on you! 

BEING SOMEONE ELSE 
There isn't any method. It is just me. But I do get it. And I only want you to handle your self at super speed and power and skill set. There should be nothing! Because I only understand. And hear you the best! 

CAN YOU BE SOMEONE ELSE? 
If there is anything, do. Because I only understand you. You will take the time to realize that you have potential and full and to the max. And it's only one that doesn't get it. So stay away. 

Congratulations ones who know that's Ernestine! That doesn't get it! 
$0

Signature and reference 
Kenya Cordova aka bana.fahgeo. Please donate and enjoy! Cashapp or PayPal. Thanks!
10 years writing and enjoying life!
A widow and mom. Ok. Let's go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog