There is a hole

Can there be anything? 

  1. 6/10. 9:12 a.m. ok
  2. Bana: I
  3. Don: I can't get to it.
  4. Bana: what is it?
  5. Don: there is some. And I don't really know.
  6. Bana: what is it?
  7. Don: the rhyme
  8. Bana: can there be anything?
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: is there anything about a topic? Because I only see.
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  13. Don: okay
  14. Bana: what is it?
  15. Don: I
  16. Bana: is there anything about people?
  17. Don: no
  18. Bana: then get involved. Because it don't do.
  19. Don: is there anything about me? 
  20. Bana: no
  21. Don: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  22. Bana: I
  23. Don: is there anything about a person?
  24. Bana: I don't get anything.
  25. Don: okay
  26. Bana: if you only want to deliver, then reference that you are the one. And then it happens. And then don't do. Suddenly in abrupt. Because he only sees.
  27. Don: is there anything hanging?
  28. Bana: that
  29. Don: if you can only do, let it do. But I do not get it.
  30. Bana: okay
  31. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  32. Bana: no
  33. Don: why do I have to break any?!
  34. Bana: SOUND 
  35. Don: there is none!
  36. Bana: 😊 πŸ‘‹ πŸ˜† FUCK 
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  39. Don: okay
  40. Bana: then bring the sound up. And then tone. And then do.
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: then offer, any. Because she/it or some, I have only done it. And have not complained or spoke. Until. And it only sees.
  43. Don: okay
  44. Bana: then rearrange that it is Wednesday film and that she does not recognize that the film gather is doing or any of it.
  45. Don: okay
  46. Bana: once you tone, recognize that I only hear, and that's not spoke. And the white is white on the page. Or sheet. Or online. And it does not occur.
  47. Don: uh-huh
  48. Bana: so tone or intonation or a type of medley, only recognizes that it doesn't talk or that it does. Like medley does not sound like Italy in intonations that are separate and the syllable place involved. It does not have like two or three. It just has one. Tone.
  49. Don: okay
  50. Bana: okay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog