The only mission
It is a deterrent
- 6/30. 1:31 p.m. ok
- Bana: the only person. And the only one. So what is it?
- Don: nothing
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: no
- Don: okay
- Bana: low
- Don: no
- Bana: do
- Don: okay
- Bana: I would only go. But I did not do.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: if there is a combination, yes.
- Bana: no trust.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: there can't be anything.
- Bana: there is none.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: there can't be anything.
- Bana: no
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: low
- Bana: there can't be a thing.
- Don: no
- Bana: there was none!
- Don: okay
- Bana: okay
- Don: there was a good period but I do not see.
- Bana: no
- Don: okay
- Bana: there is none.
- Don: okay
- Bana: there would be none.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: the only get, is. And he does not move.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: really?
- Bana: no
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: I can only.
- Bana: no
Comments
Post a Comment