Is there anything about it? ref: pester. sub. there is a one. And she do. And it does not. Donate. Down. Duh.

No πŸ‘“, (Nuts. Or eye gone. Sits. And I describe a wasp nest.) (ALSO. A cell tag or mole would only offer nothing and tight skin nerve dull, tight movement) And hearing me. It is me. AND, starts or begin.

  1. 6/23. 9:31 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: can we get attention?! And start?
  3. Don: is there anything?
  4. Bana: there is a guy.
  5. Don: and he.
  6. Bana: and once we get involved, it really runs all and on. And then it only see. Is there anyone who recognizes themselves the most?
  7. Don: do you? Understand? Mobility and maybe? Because it only tackles freestyle and gestures.
  8. Bana: is there a guy?
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: once I recommend that it's me the most, then it's a wall or some kind of nut scrawl, and it only see. Yes
  11. Don: okay
  12. Bana: there is a one. And she do. And it does not.
  13. Don: there is none.
  14. Bana: okay
  15. Don: are you there?
  16. Bana: no
  17. Don: is there anything about it?
  18. Bana: yes
  19. Don: I can only do. But I do get it. 
  20. Bana: is there anything that would link it to me? Or is there something? Because I only see. Yes
  21. Don: OK
  22. Bana: if this is he. No. But it's, kind. Yes! It does not generate. Revenue. It sit. And it is dome. Yes!
  23. Don: can you get involved?
  24. Bana: no
  25. Don: there is none.
  26. Bana: okay
  27. Don: with the resolution of inmate and consumption and method, there is a loose no let, and it only do. And it only go!
  28. Bana: okay
  29. Don: okay 
  30. Bana: there is nothing!
  31. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  32. Bana: I 
  33. Don: when there is none, let it do!
  34. Bana: I
  35. Don: I
  36. Bana: if he, do. Then all of it is. But I do get it.
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: there is none!
  39. Don: okay
  40. Bana: what?
  41. Don: I
  42. Bana: there is a polygamy reference. And it only do.
  43. Don: okay
  44. Bana: when I go to gesture way gather really mean, I just say it. Yes!
  45. Don: it is he or it or sub! Yes!
  46. Bana: and do not do!
  47. Don: okay!
  48. Bana: when I do, it only see. But it do not get it!
  49. Don: is there anything about it?
  50. Bana: no




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog